Our IT Governance program provides to the client a set of practices that aligns the IT areas to the business areas, optimizes the usage of resources, with the complete monitoring of all processes and priorizes the strategic objectives, allowing the management of IT risks inherent to the business, through adequate and traceable management controls.
Supports the strategy aligning IT to operations in a way to assure the meeting of the business objectives.
Acquisition and Implementation
Identify and evaluate, in conjunction with the key uses, the best solution regarding their needs in order to meet operational and strategic demand of the organization, using acquisition methodology and implementation integrated to business processes, in a structured way.
Delivery and Support
Constant focus in the assistance of the required services that comprise the operations and business evolution, involving processes, security and agility.
The IT processes start to be regularly controlled inherent to their productivity, cost, quality, timing, technological evolution and conformity with the best practices.
METHODOLOGIES AND FRAMEWORKS:
- CobiT (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology) – Focused in governance, control and audit of technology and information
- ITIL and BS15000 – Similar to CobiT, more focused on infra-structure
- MOF – MSF – MSM – focused on internal and partners’ management, posteriorly extended to clients
- BS7799 / ISO 17799
- CMM / CMMI – focus on software development
- PMBOK – focus on project management
- BSC – PE methodology uses BI tools for the implementation and monitoring of business management and monitoring indicators.